TheHiddenLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My quote of the day

2 posters

Go down

My quote of the day Empty My quote of the day

Post  crazybitch Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:30 pm

But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
1 Timothy 5:8 ESV

I have a huge problem with ppl procreating and using religion as a backdrop for being irresponsible
Does that verse right there pretty much claim that if YOU,THE PARENTS can't provide then you are committing sin against your faith???

We all know there's a chance the government can take away Child Tax & Universal Child Tax supplements. When the income of the working parent is paying the rent, utilities and food, what is really left over to pay for the kids and all the extras that come along with raising them???????

I'm trying to understand how some ppl don't fucking see the REALITY of this

grrrr grrr grrr.
crazybitch
crazybitch

Back to top Go down

My quote of the day Empty Re: My quote of the day

Post  Monkey's_Mom Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:39 am

i completely and totally agreee. I'm not religious, but it's a powerful point for those who "think" God wills them to have more children irresponsibly. I mean, you have it right there, in the "word of God".

Responsibility is the key. If you cannot financially support children without any $$ aid from the government, then you shouldn't be having more. CCTB is definitely something good to help through rough, tight times, but should certainly not be depended on to provided the basics!

Monkey's_Mom

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum